The ObjectiveAlthough Modern Conquest might be a real-time strategy game, it is also round-based.
The total duration of a round may differ, but you can find out the remaining time until the next round on the news page.
Every round finishes, when the countdown expires.
If 95% of all the countries in the world have been conquered by either a player or a union and the remaining duration of the round is longer that one day, the countdown will be set to 24 hours.
The player or union with the most points owned due to controlling countries and towns is considered the winner of that round.
Every player, that has managed to procure points at the end of the round will be added to the "Hall of Fame".
All procured points will be saved for every player, who will then be assigned a rank according to the amount of points.
The point calculation works as follows:
The points, which are being used to determine the winner, are those taken at the end of a round.
- For every town under your control, you will get a certain amount of points.
You can find out how many points you get for a town by taking a look at the town statistics.
- If there is no disorder in a town, you will get the double amount of points, but you might have to share half of it with the president.
The total amount of points you can additionally get from a country is listed in the country statistics.
- You will receive the full amount of points for a town only if you can secure 100% of its income.
If you are losing 50% of the income due to a lack of military presence or other reasons, you will also lose 50% of the total possible amount of points.
- If a player is part of a union, all further members will lose multiplicative 5% of their points.
If a union consists of four players, the portion of lost points will be (1-0.95³ ~) 14%.
- Unionmembers will share half of their points with their union, which will be equally distributed among all members.
If for example a player from a union with 4 members is in possession of all its countries and towns, he will only get 62.5% of all points.
- The total amount of possible points will increase by up to 100%, if the round comes to a early end.
If a round with a standard duration of 56 days is finished within 42 days, the total amount of points will increase by 25%.
Once the round is over, a new one begins immediately, in which all accounts will be reset.